Old March 2nd 19, 05:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MikeS[_2_] MikeS[_2_] is offline

Default Travelcards and bus passes

On 02/03/2019 17:48, Arthur Figgis wrote:
..

Hang on - surely public transport in London is only ever used by people
who live in London,

..

Which planet did you just beam in from?

London has vast numbers of visitors for both business and tourism. Most
of them whether from the UK or overseas use public transport within
London because it is the only sensible way to get around.

I know a fair number of UK older folk from outside London and they
always use their bus passes when in town. Their main complaint is that
they can only uses the buses for free whereas my Freedom pass is OK for
tube and suburban rail as well.