Old March 21st 19, 03:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] blt_5G@lpkxxoif66j01ghfz4f.co.uk is offline

Default 95/96 stock in northfields depot

On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 10:20:12 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 20 Mar 2019 20:41:44 -0000 (UTC)
True. There does seem to be conflicting information wrt the 2009 stock
depending on what source you read. Wikipedia says its wider than other tube
stock - it isn't, but what it does have is a clearly more vertical profile
on the sides before the body starts to curve over. I suspect bashing the

tunnel
at the top of the doors on curves is probably the real issue.

It's the same height as other tube stock, but 40mm wider than the 67 stock
it replaced, which was the previous widest stock. You may be right that the

That depends on which part of wikipedia you believe. The text says its wider
but it says 8ft 7in for the width, whereas the width for the 1967 stock was
apparently 8ft 8in. You pays your money....

I suspect only Bombardier and a few test guys really know.