Old March 24th 19, 02:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MissRiaElaine MissRiaElaine is offline

Default Travelcards and bus passes

On 04/03/2019 18:32, Marland wrote:

There is the odd pub that has tried running their own minibus to take
customers home but the one that tried it
In a village near Southampton had to give up as the local authorities felt
they were providing an unlicensed taxi service.
And that was a pub that is buzzing anyway and not depending on some old
farts from Camra turning up.

As a life member of CAMRA I take exception to that remark..! I am
neither old (well not all that old) nor do I fart (much).

That seems rather a shortsighted attitude to take. I assume they'd
rather have people attempting to drive home whilst plastered, then..?

A pub near where my mother lives does this and they've never had a problem.

--
Ria in Aberdeen