Old March 25th 19, 09:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] blt_tjGof61@zdx6pa16b806opgwd.org is offline

Default 95/96 stock in northfields depot

On Sun, 24 Mar 2019 14:27:11 +0000
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 10:05:30 on Sat, 23 Mar
2019, Recliner remarked:

As the Victoria line is entirely underground,

Apart from the depot at Northumberland Park.

Yes, we know — why do you think I worded my comment the way I did?

I have no idea. It was almost suggesting that efficient brakes were not
required in the depot in rainy weather.

Perhaps you could tell us how often they run trains full of passengers at
50 mph through the depot?

Happy to, even though it doesn't help answer the question as to why you
"worded your comment the way you did".

On a related note, does the Bakerloo still run passenger trains through its
depot at Queens Park? I haven't been up that way for a couple of decades.