Old April 3rd 19, 04:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default Crossrail in trouble - again!

On 03/04/2019 16:19, Recliner wrote:
Graeme Wall wrote:
On 03/04/2019 15:26, Recliner wrote:
Graeme Wall wrote:
On 03/04/2019 15:11, Basil Jet wrote:
On 03/04/2019 11:47, Graeme Wall wrote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47787367

"None of the stations are yet finished"

Surprising word order aside, that is staggering. How could every one of
them be running late? Weren't they built by different contractors?

I was rather confused by the statement that some sections were now
operating, I assume they were referring to testing, though Paddington -
Reading wasn't included

I took it to mean the existing surface sections operated by TfL Rail
labelled 345s.

Are the 345s operating services out of Paddington?

Yes, they have been for some time.

The map appears to show services between there and Slough.

Not yet as far as Slough.

Misread the map, it's Hayes and Harlington, before the Heathrow branch
diverges.

--
Graeme Wall
This account not read.