Old June 20th 04, 10:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Bisping Dave Bisping is offline

Default Walthamstow Bus Station

"Nick Evans" wrote in
:

"umpston" wrote in message

Did they finish ?, I walked past too on Friday and they looked like they
had SO much to to, agree with the other poster that they seem to hang
around for months doing very little.and now there is a mad panic to
finish, I guess we will end with with a bodge.

Guess will find out tomorrow..

I wonder if the white elephant of a Libray will be any better. the site
has been cleared for a couple of months now with no sign of any work
starting on it.

Dave...

m...
... is opening this weekend.

See http://www.lbwf.gov.uk/news/bus-station-square.stm

The new subway, linking it to the rail/tube station, is not yet ready
(it is largely complete but awaits Network Snail/LUL agreement on the
future internal layout of the station) but according to this link it
will be open "by early next year".

Hello all.
I just walked past the bus station.... and they ain't finished!!!!
The whole circus is pulling an all nighter. Mostly it is cosmetic
stuff and cleaning etc. Like putting road paint down.

Oh dear.. they only have a few hours to go.....

Nick