Old April 26th 19, 07:16 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default D trains in service for the first time today - 23-4-19

In message , at 07:55:50 on Fri, 26
Apr 2019, John Williamson remarked:
On 25/04/2019 22:23, Recliner wrote:

There must be something specific is Geoff's video that caused it to be
pulled — what could it be?

As I've not seen the video, it's not possible to be certain, but a
friend of mine had a video pulled very quickly due to a few seconds of
recognisable music in the background of the sound track.

I'd have expected Geoff to be an old enough hand not to slip on that
banana skin.

Record companies are now scanning most, if not all, Youtube postings
using AI to check for their music being posted without permission, and
the new EU Copyright Act is about to make it worse by making it illegal
to even link to copyrighted material such as newspaper articles without
prior permission, never mind copying and pasting.

I think you are over-reading the proposals.