Old April 28th 19, 09:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin[_6_] Robin[_6_] is offline

Default WALKING through the Rotherhithe Road Tunnel

On 28/04/2019 22:11, Basil Jet wrote:

I always shut car windows going through there, I can't imagine walking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrdJoffQJdo

My recollection is that the footway through the Blackwall Tunnel was
narrower than Rotherhithe (and with sharper bends more fun with passing
buses and lorries). But that is from nigh on 60 years ago when one
mainly breathed good healthy petrol fumes with, err, lead.

--
Robin