Old May 2nd 19, 08:26 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default D trains in service for the first time today - 23-4-19

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 07:35:32 on Thu, 2 May 2019,
Recliner remarked:

Geoff Marshall's video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntSn5_2TWcM
Not available.

It's back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg0-kA49lNc

As I suspected, missing the interview with the "designer" chappie.

Yes, I wonder if it was something specific that he disclosed, or simply his
failure to get permission for the interview from his client?

There may be something in an earlier suggestion about muddling up (in
the public's mind) the distinction between Vivarail and WMT as the
client for the cosmetic design. But many organisations are strict about
"talking to the press" in any circumstances.

I wonder if Geoff had to go back and re-film his walk-through of the
overhead posters. First time round he was with the designer, now nowhere
to be seen. Might explain why it's taken almost a week to reappear.

No, I suspect he had plenty of unused original footage that he could use in
a new edit. He may even have realised when filming that he might need to
produce a different version like this.