Old May 2nd 19, 08:48 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Marland Marland is offline

Default D trains in service for the first time today - 23-4-19

Roland Perry wrote:

As I suspected, missing the interview with the "designer" chappie.

I wonder if Geoff had to go back and re-film his walk-through of the
overhead posters. First time round he was with the designer, now nowhere
to be seen. Might explain why it's taken almost a week to reappear.

Clothes in the wash ?

He has taken great care to wear identical attire if it is just a segment,
as someone who makes a lot of films continuity is something he will be well
aware of but even so many professionals often forget something.
I’d say the whole interior scenes are redone, is it just the designer who
has been removed? Wasn’t there an enthusiast type who was wearing some
Uniform from the Southern T.O.C. Perhaps they didn’t like that if it was an
employee wearing it while off duty out on a jolly , or understandably he
just wasn’t there during the remake.

GH