Old June 20th 04, 10:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Was No Puter' No train tickets, OT Stansted cashpoints AND Gatwick Cashpoints

In message , k
writes

Hmm, I tried all five that I'm aware of at the north Terminal.

I think there are a few more than 5!

Perhaps you can suggest where they are. I've always thought there ought
to be at least one near the Pay machines for the car park, but I've only
ever found the two groups I described earlier.

there's outlets where you can get cashback, there's travel from the
airport you can pay for with credit or debit cards,

But not taxis you've booked in advance.

but there are other places?

Places for what?

You do seem to have a *lot* of trouble traveling around in this
country reading through your posts in UTL. Do you go out of your way
to find problems?

I'm a public transport supporter, but I also think it should deliver a
quality product, otherwise people will revert to private cars. When I
see obvious failings, I make a note.

(Latest problems: a lack of lifts at either Ealing Broadway or Acton
Town - getting to Heathrow by tube with heavy bags is a real hassle).