Old June 6th 19, 09:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Class 345

On Tue, Jun 04, 2019 at 10:40:51AM +0100, Bryan Morris wrote:
In message , Graeme Wall
writes
On 04/06/2019 03:44, Bryan Morris wrote:
In message , David
Cantrell writes
Probably because people wanting stations between Paddington and
Stratford have a chance of knowing where Stratford is but won't be able
to immediately place an irrelevant little town in rural Essex.
Not to be confused with Stratford in the London Borough of Newham ...

I pass through Stratford on the Central Line on the way home and for
whoever thinks Stratford is in Essex should be reminded that going East
from Stratford, London stations include Leyton, Leytonstone, Woodford
Green and Woodford.

London Perl Mongers obviously don't know about London

What on earth are you babbling about? I said that people *would* know
about Stratford and not about Shenfield.

--
David Cantrell | semi-evolved ape-thing

All principles of gravity are negated by fear
-- Cartoon Law IV