Old June 19th 19, 10:57 AM posted to uk.transport.london
tim... tim... is offline

Default Latest Heathrow master plan

"Recliner" wrote in message
tim... wrote:

"Recliner" wrote in message
tim... wrote:

"Recliner" wrote in message
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-48668001

well I don't know about the rest,

but I for one think that the idea that people who have little or no
business
at the airport are going to have to suffer 5 years of disruption whilst
they
rebuild the M25 to create this Hub airport entirely unreasonable

Why do you think M25 users will suffer five years of disruption? It's
more
likely to be a few night time closures or lane restrictions.

they are going to put the whole road in a tunnel (presumably from the way
it's described not by building a raft on top of it)

how can that not cause major disruption?

You've obviously not looked at the map,

what is "The Map" - I guess there is one, but no I didn't get to see it (You
can blame that on my out of date browser if the original article included a
link)

or read this thread.

as one of the first to reply, that would have been difficult

tim