Old June 21st 04, 10:22 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Everything we know about traffic-calming is wrong

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 at 23:15:30, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

On the other hand, they drive less carefully when protected by
airbags, abs and seatbelts.

When I tried, abortively, to learn to drive many years ago now, my
father commented that one should always remember that *every* other car
on the road was driven by a murderer. A lesson which I passed on to my
daughter when she learnt to drive.
--
Annabel Smyth
Website updated 6 June 2004