Old July 15th 19, 06:35 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Dual SIM phones was:Worker killed by Southern train was covering for brother

In message , at 21:45:53 on Sun, 14
Jul 2019, MissRiaElaine remarked:

Going back to dual SIM, whatever happened to the Orange system of two
numbers (Line 2) on a single SIM..? I had it for a while back in the
day, but ISTR Orange killed it off, I don't recall any other UK network
ever using it..?

Orange had several innovative features, because it was really a product
aimed at SMEs, to use as a combined cordless PABX at the office, and
mobile when in the field. But with changes in marketing perspective (and
of course network ownership), most of them rotted away.