Old July 16th 19, 02:00 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Dual SIM phones was:Worker killed by Southern train was covering for brother

In message , at 13:57:27 on Tue, 16 Jul
2019, Someone Somewhere remarked:
My Android 9 phone is dual sim.

Active, standby or hybrid? Maybe the Virgin trick doesn't work on a
standby basis, and all the hybrid I've seen today are also standby.
If I add in my requirement for a replaceable battery, 32GB, active
dual-SIM, I think that narrows the field to zero.

Accepting a hybrid dual-SIM doesn't help, unfortunately (with 32GB,
I probably wouldn't need an SD card).

Many of the OnePlus handsets are dual SIM and have been for several
years. Both SIMs are active in terms of calls and SMS, 1both can do
2G-4G. You have an easy toggle to switch which one is currently used
for data. No replaceable battery though.

Thanks, I'll bear that in mind. But they are about three times as much
as I'd want to spend.