Old July 17th 19, 02:56 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
MissRiaElaine MissRiaElaine is offline

Default Dual SIM phones was:Worker killed by Southern train was coveringfor brother

On 17/07/2019 10:13, wrote:
On 17/07/2019 09:05, Recliner wrote:

[snip]

Most people can get through a day on one charge. And if they can't, there
are plenty of places to recharge. And if they're not available, it's easy
to carry a small power bank separately in a bag.

Except at some plane stations as I discovered last year.

What's a 'plane station'..?? Do you mean an airport..? If so, why not
say so..?!

As for removable batteries, why would I want to throw away a perfectly
good phone just because the battery has died..? I see no point whatever
in 'upgrading' my phone every five minutes just because it's not got the
latest version of whatever it is they want to sell me.

Call me a luddite if you want, but the battery on one of my two Nokia
6310i's is approaching 19 years old, as is the phone, and it still gives
me a week on standby.

--
Ria in Aberdeen