Old July 19th 19, 01:37 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
MissRiaElaine MissRiaElaine is offline

Default Dual SIM phones was:Worker killed by Southern train was coveringfor brother

On 19/07/2019 00:21, Recliner wrote:

One of the current major advantages of mobile contracts is that your
monthly allowances can be used anywhere in the EU. So if you travel
frequently to EU countries, as I do, those included mobile minutes, texts
and data are more useful than any land line equivalents. Whether that will
continue post-Brexit, I have no idea.

Hmmm, ok, horses for courses I suppose. We never travel to the EU. If I
go anywhere, it's the US, where I buy a local PAYG SIM for the duration
of my stay. Our landline package charges to the US at 2p/min so not
expensive to ring from home to the US mobile number.

--
Ria in Aberdeen