Old July 19th 19, 03:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_4_] Recliner[_4_] is offline

Default 4G on the tube

MissRiaElaine wrote:
On 19/07/2019 11:09, John Williamson wrote:
On 19/07/2019 07:41, Roland Perry wrote:
A spin-off from the 4g replacement for Airwave, it says. Which could
mean only EE customers will benefit. [Heigh ho, another reason for
getting a dual-SIM phone].

Or another reason not to go for EE. ;-)

Especially not at 15p for a text message, when I can send one for 2p on O2.

I think, for a lot of people, WhatsApp has replaced testing. And on Virgin
(perhaps others, too?), WhatsApp data is free. And texts themselves are
also free on any monthly contract.