Old July 19th 19, 03:31 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Bryan Morris Bryan Morris is offline

Default Dual SIM phones was:Worker killed by Southern train was covering for brother

In message , MissRiaElaine
writes

"Social media" are two words that should never have been combined in
the same sentence if you ask me. I've seen teenagers on the bus
communicating with each other by FarceBuke or whatever when they could
just as easily turn their heads and open their mouths. Why..??!!

Nothing new there. I used to know a couple about 15 years ago, they used
to play Scrabble online - She in the bedroom on the laptop, him in the
living room on the desktop.
I asked them why they didn't just buy a Scrabble board. ( I discovered
why when I played with her online sometimes - it's easier to cheat
online!!)
--
Bryan Morris