Old July 20th 19, 03:02 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Clank Clank is offline

Default Dual SIM phones was:Worker killed by Southern train wascovering for brother

Roland Perry Wrote in message:
There is no "contract" in the mobile phone sense.

I admit it's a long time since I studied contract law, but I don't
remember "a mobile phone sense" being one of the criteria the law
uses to determine if a contract exists. They were all boring
things like offer, acceptance, intent to deal and other such
boring stuff.

A contract either is or it isn't. I have two SIMs in my phone
right now - one is PAYG, one is a contract. The latter is an
automatically renewing 30-day contract, but that doesn't make it
any less of a contract.

To complicate things further, the first mobile contract I had was paid monthly in advance for the "rental and bundle" with "out of bundle" calls paid monthly in arrears.

That is literally exactly what I said.