Old July 20th 19, 01:35 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
MissRiaElaine MissRiaElaine is offline

Default Dual SIM phones was:Worker killed by Southern train was coveringfor brother

On 20/07/2019 14:19, Clank wrote:
MissRiaElaine Wrote in message:
Now that *is* semantics. In all but name, it's a contract. Or equivalent to one, which amounts to the same thing.
As far as I'm concerned, PAYG is just that. Paying per month is not paying as you go, it's paying regularly, which is to me a contract.

Well, it might be to you, but it isn't to anyone else. Redefining
the meaning of words may make you think you're winning an
argument in your own head, but you really ain't.

If you are "paying as you go", in advance, and with no outstanding
commitment whatsoever should you choose to stop paying at any
time, then you do not have a contract. You just have a regular
spending habit.

As I said, semantics. I won't argue with you any more, you're entitled
to your view, but please allow me to have mine.

--
Ria in Aberdeen