Old July 22nd 19, 10:36 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Natalie Amery Natalie Amery is offline

Default Dual SIM phones was:Worker killed by Southern train was covering

In article , wrote:
If the number belongs to a real network not a virtual one, what are the
other costs then? Unless its used up its entire allocation of numbers it
won't be losing any money so tell me what I've missed. You and Perry are very
good at being supercilious, a bit less hot on supplying actual information.

Actually the ways that ofcom charge for number blocks are many and
confusing. Including a proposal (I don't know if it went anywhere)
that they would charge for _unused_ numbers in allocations...

--
Natalie Amery. 'Be still, and acknowledge that I am God,
##### supreme over nations, supreme over the world.'