Old July 23rd 19, 10:12 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Natalie Amery Natalie Amery is offline

Default Dual SIM phones was:Worker killed by Southern train was covering for brother

In article ,
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 11:32:50 on Mon,
22 Jul 2019, Natalie Amery remarked:
In article ,
Roland Perry wrote:
You can have one-month rolling contracts, say 0 operators may call it PAYG but it's still a contract as far as I'm
concerned

It's not a contract, and calling it such muddies discussion such as
this.

You do also get one-month rolling contracts that actually are
contacts. I have one with Vodafone.

For the umpteenth time, I would expect that to come within the hybrid
category I've mentioned.

If you can cancel such an arrangement at any time, then in mobile-speak
it's not "a contract". They are much more of a monthly PAYG auto-topup
(rather than a YouveRunOutOfCredit auto-topup).

Maybe you should talk to the nice people at the Vodaphone store about
their use of words then, since the one-month-rolling contract is
otherwise identical to the 12-month lock-in contract (in fact it's the
same terms as the 12-month lock-in contract has after the 12 months
expire).

--
Natalie Amery. Of names of this kind, I can give you a quorum,
##### Like lothlorien, pothole, or kobyashi-maru,