Old July 23rd 19, 06:02 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Clank Clank is offline

Default Dual SIM phones was:Worker killed by Southern train wascovering for brother

MissRiaElaine Wrote in message:
calls to German mobiles costs ?20 per month. My mother-in-law now has a
mobile instead of a land line in her OAP home.

So how do you get broadband..? *Reliable and fast* mobile broadband is still some way off, certainly here in the UK.

That's because the UK has ****ing terrible infrastructure.

I just did a quick speedtest.net test of my mobile broadband:

https://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/5143807298

Unfortunately the UK population seems more interested in blaming
foreigners and electing clowns than actually doing anything about
said woeful infrastructure, so ¯\_(?)_/¯.