Old June 21st 04, 10:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport,uk.transport.london
AndyMorris AndyMorris is offline

Default Everything we know about traffic-calming is wrong

Tony Raven wrote:
AndyMorris wrote:

Dope messes with your perception of speed, smoke enough and try to
drive and the cops will pull you over for doing 10 mph on a clear
road.

Sounds like that might have been personal experience there ;-)

Tony

I wasn't driving, but I was giving the driver some stick for doing 25 round
Huddersfield ring road.

--
Andy Morris

AndyAtJinkasDotFreeserve.Co.UK