Old July 25th 19, 08:27 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Natalie Amery Natalie Amery is offline

Default Dual SIM phones was:Worker killed by Southern train wascovering for brother

In article ,
Recliner wrote:
Of course not, but I made clear that only a minority do it.

An increasingly large minority given the number of people I see with
wires dangling into their pockets.

Clearly we have gone past the day where having wires got you shot by
the Met.

--
Natalie Amery. With a book and a steeple, with a bell and a key.
##### They would bind it forever, but they can't (said he).