Old July 25th 19, 11:11 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Natalie Amery Natalie Amery is offline

Default Dual SIM phones was:Worker killed by Southern train wascovering for brother

In article ,
Recliner wrote:
Natalie Amery wrote:
In article ,
Recliner wrote:
Of course not, but I made clear that only a minority do it.

An increasingly large minority given the number of people I see with
wires dangling into their pockets.

Often going to wired headphones.

I'm not sure why the wire out of a telephone going into a pocket
would be wired headphones.

Clearly we have gone past the day where having wires got you shot by
the Met.

I thought it was carrying toys got you shot?

Also table legs.

--
Natalie Amery. Down in the street they're all singing and shouting,
##### Staying alive though the city is dead,