Old June 22nd 04, 12:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Fat Richard Fat Richard is offline

Default London bus driven off of a cliff in film ?

We are having one of our quiete moments at work and Ihave sparked a
debate about a film. I recall a main stream british film where a
London Transport bus is driven over a cliff edge either onto a beach
or a quarry. Summer Holiday and Quadrophenia sort of ring bells but I
am sure can be excluded. I do not think that Cliffs bus was destroyed
and the Quadrophenia bus was, I believe dangling from the edge rather
than deliberately driven of the edge.

Apologies for sadness etc. but can somebody put us out of our misery ?

PS, More football please ! Did Selhurst Park to Kings Cross in 23
minutes last night at 20.00, no cars anywhere !!

Fat Richard