Old July 28th 19, 01:52 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Dual SIM phones was:Worker killed by Southern train was covering for brother

In message , at 11:17:50 on Sun, 28 Jul
2019, Recliner remarked:

I have no argument with the tablet-like devices being identified as a
phone with whistles and bells. But not every combination of phone and
camera is like that. And I have several even quite recent phones with
pathetic cameras (eg very muddy 1 megapixel).

That must have taken some finding! Is it some $25 third world special?

One is the Aldi ruggedised dual-SIM 3G phone (3 week battery life) at
about that price. Another is the "People's Phone", which was indeed
intended for the Third World market, at about half that price.

Both are classic pieces of design (and both unlocked). Even if the
latter is arguably also a "Beat the Boss"; and is the phone I may have
mentioned before which requires a legacy 5v SIM to work.