Old June 22nd 04, 01:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] romic@cix.compulink.co.uk is offline

Default London bus driven off of a cliff in film ?

In article ,
(Fat Richard) wrote:

We are having one of our quiete moments at work and Ihave sparked a
debate about a film. I recall a main stream british film where a
London Transport bus is driven over a cliff edge either onto a beach
or a quarry. Summer Holiday and Quadrophenia sort of ring bells but I
am sure can be excluded. I do not think that Cliffs bus was destroyed
and the Quadrophenia bus was, I believe dangling from the edge rather
than deliberately driven of the edge.

Apologies for sadness etc. but can somebody put us out of our misery ?

PS, More football please ! Did Selhurst Park to Kings Cross in 23
minutes last night at 20.00, no cars anywhere !!

Fat Richard

I remember seeing that (or I assume it was an LT bus, I can't remember
much about it).
Monty Python springs to mind, but I'm not sure, or it may have been an
episode of the Young Ones that I'm thinking of.

Roger
(my reader sometimes loses mail/newsgroup messages
- if you think you should have had a reply/comment,
please e-mail me again. Ta!)