Old August 31st 19, 09:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MissRiaElaine MissRiaElaine is offline

Default Pumping useful heat out of the Tube

On 31/08/2019 20:26, Recliner wrote:
MissRiaElaine wrote:

How many more times..? It's the *UNDERGROUND* not the "Tube"
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRR..!!!!!!!!!

You'll have to tell LU and TfL, who routinely call the whole system the
Tube. And in this context, where we're talking only about the deep Tube
lines, it's perfectly correct to call it the Tube.

So why do all the roundel signs say Underground..? That's what it's been
known as my whole life and I was born in London even though I don't live
there any more.

Sorry, to me it always has been and always will be the Underground.

--
Ria in Aberdeen