Old September 1st 19, 11:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london
MissRiaElaine MissRiaElaine is offline

Default Pumping useful heat out of the Tube

On 31/08/2019 23:00, Recliner wrote:
MissRiaElaine wrote:

Sorry, to me it always has been and always will be the Underground.

That's the official historic name, but it's not what Londoners call it.
Only someone who doesn't know London would call it that.

Sorry, wrong. I was born in Romford and grew up in Barkingside. I only
moved up here when I got married, after a brief stint in the Midlands.
So don't tell me I don't know London.

The official historic name is good enough for me.

--
Ria in Aberdeen