Old September 1st 19, 11:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london
MissRiaElaine MissRiaElaine is offline

Default Pumping useful heat out of the Tube

On 01/09/2019 12:53, Graeme Wall wrote:

Actually train station appears to be a tabloidism, railroad stations
and/or depots seem to be the preferred nomenclature across the pond.

Yes, I think you may be right, not been over there for a while. I did
take the coast-to-coast trip from New York to Oakland and down to LA
about 20 years ago, would love to do that again.

--
Ria in Aberdeen