Old September 1st 19, 09:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default Pumping useful heat out of the Tube

On 31/08/2019 17:25, MissRiaElaine wrote:

How many more times..? It's the *UNDERGROUND* not the "Tube"
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRR..!!!!!!!!!

I'll ask the people in the 10 items or less queue at the supermarket
near St Pancreas train station (where the Eurotunnel goes from). Or
maybe the Queen of England should give a ruling, so we can post the
answer here on the web. Anyway, once we have left Europe, we can call it
anything we want.

PS my grandfather drove the Flying Scotsman.

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK