Old September 2nd 19, 06:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Graham Harrison[_4_] Graham Harrison[_4_] is offline

Default Pumping useful heat out of the Tube

On Sun, 1 Sep 2019 22:55:39 -0000 (UTC), Recliner
wrote:

Arthur Figgis wrote:
On 01/09/2019 22:26, Recliner wrote:
MissRiaElaine wrote:
On 01/09/2019 19:00, Marland wrote:

Anyhow if it wasn’t for American influence the Underground would not have
developed in the way in it did.
Do you object to them calling the vehicles cars instead of coaches for
instance.

No, but I do object to people who call coaches buses. They are quite
different.

Isn't a coach just a type of bus? So all coaches are buses, but most
buses aren't coaches.

Isn't coach a type of aeroplane seat?

In America. We call it Economy, or Y for short.

The USA has also been known to use "Tourist".