Old September 3rd 19, 09:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MissRiaElaine MissRiaElaine is offline

Default Pumping useful heat out of the Tube

On 03/09/2019 11:04, Bryan Morris wrote:
In message , David
Cantrell writes
On Sun, Sep 01, 2019 at 11:04:55PM +0100, Bryan Morris wrote:

A coach is simply a single decker bus.

I'll try to remember that this evening, maybe it will make the 130 seem
more glamourous.

Then of course there were Route Master Green Line double decked buses
branded as coaches (better upholstery than the common or garden red
version and with a closing door to the platform)
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...r_RCL_2233.jpg

They were simply beautiful when they were new. I've driven a standard
Routemaster (well an RML actually) that a friend restored, but I've
always wanted to have a go in one of these.

--
Ria in Aberdeen