Old June 22nd 04, 10:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default London bus driven off of a cliff in film ?

(Fat Richard) wrote the following in:
om

We are having one of our quiete moments at work and Ihave sparked
a debate about a film. I recall a main stream british film where a
London Transport bus is driven over a cliff edge either onto a
beach or a quarry. Summer Holiday and Quadrophenia sort of ring
bells but I am sure can be excluded. I do not think that Cliffs
bus was destroyed and the Quadrophenia bus was, I believe dangling
from the edge rather than deliberately driven of the edge.

I think you're probably thinking of the sitcom The Young Ones. A
Routemaster is driven off a cliff in that.

--
message by Robin May-Silk and his close friend, Robert Kilroy-Kotton
"GIVE IN! IT'S TIME TO GO!" - The NHS offers a high standard of care.

http://robinmay.fotopic.net
Spelling lesson: buses only has ONE s.