Old September 10th 19, 02:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim... tim... is offline

Default Electric Shapps

"MissRiaElaine" wrote in message
On 10/09/2019 13:51, David Walters wrote:
On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 22:40:06 +0100, MissRiaElaine
wrote:
On 09/09/2019 14:58, David Walters wrote:

There are lots of people who can't easily have an electric car, they
include my parents who live in a street of Victorian terraces with
narrow pavement. However I think more than half the population could
charge at home.

So what do the other half do..?

Something else. There doesn't need to be one solution for everyone.

So give me an alternative. I've already suggested hydrogen, but that seems
to have been generally pooh-poohed. According to our wonderful (!)
government, battery-electric is the best thing since sliced bread.

That's because they've invented a world where electric car technology
follows the Laffer curve

Which it doesn't

In 5-10 years they will realise that.

tim