Old September 12th 19, 04:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Electric Shapps

In message , at 17:31:29 on Thu, 12
Sep 2019, MissRiaElaine remarked:

What about covenants for "things on the front", other than satellite
dishes?

When my family and I moved into a new house in the Midlands in 1972
there was a covenant you couldn't install a TV aerial on the front of
the house. Plenty of satellite dishes there now, though, looking on
street view.

My last house had a covenant of "no aerials attached to the chimney" but
luckily the height and orientation meant it was OK to stick one in the
loft.

TV aerials on the front of houses aren't that common, but I thought I'd
cite some anyway: https://goo.gl/maps/VF4bAofQzBGnh9rZ6