Old September 15th 19, 12:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Distances from London

In message , at 08:47:53 on Sun, 15
Sep 2019, John Williamson remarked:
On 15/09/2019 07:15, Roland Perry wrote:

If that was Reeds Crescent, I'd demand a recount. Google maps says it's
14.6 miles. 15m is more like the bus garage in Railway Terrace.

Somewhat over 40 years ago now, but it was Clarendon Road.

I'd still demand a recount. The *far* end of that road is 14.77 miles
from Euston Road (adjacent to the station) not even the buffers,
according to Google maps.

The block is still there, but with a different occupier, and has had a
revamp.

On the west side, presumably. Meridien House? The rest looks too new to
qualify.