Old September 16th 19, 10:24 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Electric Shapps

In message , at 11:16:00 on
Mon, 16 Sep 2019, David Walters remarked:

Street View shows my old door has been replaced and is now a different
colour but the developer has long gone so I expect the covenant isn't
enforceable.

What about covenants for "things on the front", other than satellite
dishes?

Sort of, caravans were banned for example.

Apologies for leaving out the word "attached". Although I once had a
near neighbour who attached his caravan parked in the front garden to
his house with an extension lead.

It was one house of four. The developer didn't want someone to do
something ugly until they were all sold. After that they weren't very
interested.

That is indeed the usual business model. Parking vans much bigger than a
Morris Minor can turn out to be banned too.