Old September 17th 19, 03:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Someone Somewhere Someone Somewhere is offline

Default Pointless footbridge in Poplar

On 17/09/2019 14:51, Robin9 wrote:
The Google map must be at least 20 years old because the trunk road
is labelled A102. When the erroneously named M11 Link Road was opened
in August 1999 (if memory serves correctly) the northern section of the
A102 became part of the A12.

The footbridge is long gone and I don't remember it at all even though I

used to drive under it frequently and, when I worked in Dartford, ten
times a week.

Well it's shown in this image dated August 2018:

https://goo.gl/maps/zkzcYbmyGz1FSqcS8