Old June 22nd 04, 02:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default Gearboxes (was Routemasters in Niagara Falls)

In message , Bill Hayles
writes
On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:24:50 +0100, Ian Jelf
wrote:

Love the H Van reference, by the way, Bill. Excellent taste you have.

2CVGB member number 1692 (Since 1982, in fact). Ran the 2CVGB club
shop between about 1984 and 1988.

Member 7001..... (Joined in about 1988, oddly enough, so just missed
you running the shop!)

Better go back to talking about buses, though.......

The H van was a bit of a bus!

Indeed.

I'm told that Citroen *did* build buses once but I've never seen an
example, despite years of interest in French buses.

I'll get my coat ........

And here's me admitting to liking French buses; maybe I should do the
same!
--
Ian Jelf, MITG, Birmingham, UK
Registered "Blue Badge" Tourist Guide for