Old October 3rd 19, 12:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@nowhere.co.uk is offline

Default Boris's bus related jinxes continue

On Thu, 3 Oct 2019 13:00:57 +0100
MissRiaElaine wrote:
So I sat there, blood streaming down my face, and pressed the emergency
button. The controller did come on the line quickly, true. But the first
words out of his mouth were not "are you ok..?" or "do you need
police/ambulance..?" No, he simply said "can you carry on in service..?"

I don't think I need to mention what my reply was.

If I had to do that job I'd carry a perfectly legal but nicely sharpened
penknife for occasions like that. I'd sooner lose my job than my life.