Old October 14th 19, 06:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin[_6_] Robin[_6_] is offline

Default Fares Fair fares

On 13/10/2019 22:45, Clive D.W. Feather wrote:
Does anyone remember what the actual fares were when "Fares Fair" was
introduced in 1981?

There were two overlapping zones in the central area, but I don't know
where exactly they covered or what the fares were.

I thought I remembered but I saw I'd got the overlap badly wrong when I
looked at

https://www.ltmuseum.co.uk/collections/collections-online/posters/item/2007-8697?&apiurl=aHR0cHM6Ly9hcGkubHRtdXNldW0uY28udWsvc G9zdGVycz9zaG9ydD0xJnNraXA9MjkyOCZsaW1pdD00OA==

(click on the image for a bit better quality)
--
Robin