Old October 22nd 19, 06:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MissRiaElaine MissRiaElaine is offline

Default C5 Fare Dodgers - question

On 22/10/2019 17:08, Recliner wrote:

Presumably they'll have moved on from HDDs to solid state storage by now?
They're only storing relatively low res compressed JPEGs, so the files will
be small.

I doubt it, they were still installing them when I left in 2015. They
were still running Office 2003 on the network as well, they never were
at the forefront of Information Technology..! They didn't fully get rid
of VHS tapes until around the time I left.

--
Ria in Aberdeen