Old October 23rd 19, 10:13 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default Orion 769 Flex cargo services into Liverpool St

On 23/10/2019 11:07, tim... wrote:

"Graeme Wall" wrote in message
On 23/10/2019 09:26, tim... wrote:

Manually loading 100 boxes onto a single pallet repeatedly, just
ain't gonna happen

You are assuming they will be loaded manually.

I thought we'd established that's the MO here

Depends how the are loaded into the container at origin, could already
be palletised. Automatic loading of individual items onto pallets is
also possible but the latter are more likely to loaded into cages which
are already in use so they have to loaded somehow.

--
Graeme Wall
This account not read.