Old October 24th 19, 11:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default C5 Fare Dodgers - question

In message , at 09:41:10 on Thu, 24 Oct
2019, Recliner remarked:

In all my many cameras and lenses, the aperture blades are between the lens
glass elements. But a small, cheap lens like this may have a fixed
aperture, with sensitivity controlled electronically.

It's much better after-dark than I was expecting. Quite an impressive
dynamic range.

I also assume there's no image stabilisation in such a cheap model.

That would require extra processing power.

My PC-based editing software will do image stabilisation
post-processing, but to some extent the "wobble", or perhaps lack of, as
the car goes over the level crossing [at 30.0mph] in that video is part
of the experience I'm trying to capture.