Old October 24th 19, 01:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default C5 Fare Dodgers - question

On 24/10/2019 11:56, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 08:47:39 on Thu, 24 Oct
2019, Graeme Wall remarked:

Â*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4aHaSyBHvE
Â*(Rail-related content)

Nice view of the sky, you need to pan the camera down a bit to see
more of the road.

If I pan it down much, then you get a great view of the bonnet.

Always a problem with those things.

The vertical wide angle is a consequence of the horizontal wide angle.
An alternative would be to letter-box crop the video.

I agree I don't think I've quite got the compromise completely right.

Does it actually have much in the way of adjustment or is it a ratchet
type arrangement where you pick the least worst spot?

--
Graeme Wall
This account not read.